Friday, March 13, 2015

Mid March...they are on their way...

Here it is mid March. I know many of you are anxiously awaiting the return of our winged friends. I want to once again, express my gratitude to all who helped me watch over all the nests last year. I am hoping you will all return this year to document all the milestones, behaviors, nesting success or failure and those precious chicks! Please drop me an email if you intend to watch your nests again. If there are new people who would like to jump in and adopt a nest or two to watch over this year, also drop me an email so we can decide where to plug you in. We always need help monitoring this growing population of Ospreys! I will have some new posts soon with final numbers from last year and acknowledgements of all the wonderful people who contributed so much. I am still putting on the finishing touches and rechecking data one more time. There is so much data collected and so much to pull together! 
So keep your eyes to the sky and stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment